Monday, April 11, 2011

Dupont elegant style of the French luxury

     Yes, I'm a fan of cigars, lighters, fans, and I love the beauty of elegant writing instruments, leather goods, and know the right people have Pang need, I think this is too sudden for me, so I Naturally, I am pleased to join the DuPont.
    As for the challenge, this is not complicated, Dupont, like all the ancient tradition of large luxury goods companies, it should be to highlight the characteristics of their own, that is very French, elegant, gentleman, rather than simply follow the fashion trend of the elements, we have been in the past year, prominent in more committed to their own advantage, making the character more vivid Dupont!
    m: can use keywords to refine the personality characteristics of what DuPont it?
    ac: st dupont, paris keyword itself, in particular, we can not fall Began in 1872, which proves that our long history and rich human stories. master in goldsmith, shows us the good and traditional crafts. luxury way of living (the luxury lifestyle) rather than fashion way of living (lifestyle fashion),vibram 5 fingers, so the key words there is the timeless (timeless). A work may take 100 hours, 80 hand-assembled parts, is to be so fine to make it. Like I said that I am 18 years old lighter, I still use,mac brushes, oh I do not want to count the number of years with (laughs), but I am still in use, and the function is still good. Therefore, DuPont will create such a magical feeling of disbelief,mac makeup, and even can be said that emotion. When you feel a hand to DuPont products,mac makeup wholesale, can feel the quality.
    I wonder if you had not noticed, a lot of pay attention to the decoration, but also the case only. The Dupont different, it is a real quality hand-made, and you see the fire burning so I put my pen, it is completely fine, and may be burned to me (Laughter). This is what we produced with the beauty of Chinese lacquer.